Today I saw:
- Six of our shelter clients come to worship not because they were required to but because they wanted to. One gave a testimony and I had the opportunity to pray with two of them at the altar.
- A couple that has successfully crossed the bridge from The Harbor Light to being an active part of our Corps family.
- Teenagers committing God's Word to memory as a part of the Bible Bowl team. I'm not sure if they realize it now but they are hiding His Word in their heart. The best part is they are excited to do it!
- Harbor Light Clients that are becoming a fabric of our Corps, sharing testimony, gaining encouragement, and seeking Him within the walls of our building.
- Our Junior Soldier Brigade walking the streets of our neighborhood collecting trash and thinking about ways that they can make our community a better place.
- Adults who are seeking, growing, and being discipled through the study of His Word.
God is moving.
I am reminded today that this is His show. I am here to serve but He is the one transforming lives.
Do you see what HE sees?