Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

31 Days of Presence: Day 5 What Happened to Day 4?


Day 4 was a day filled with meetings that required me to be present and focused on a lot of numbers....I am not a numbers person....well, I'm really not a meeting person either. By the end of the day I had to decide how I should use my reserves, writing or feeding my children. The children won...they are very persistent.

There was a temptation to beat myself up over not writing yesterday and then I remembered that part of this project is being present to myself. I chose to give myself a chance to rest and recharge so that I could be more present to God and others on Day 5.

Being present takes focus and energy.

That's it.

 That's the extent of my profundity for the day.

 I am still recharging.

No comments:

Post a Comment